Click on the questions below for answers!
1. Where is your U.S warehouse located?
Our Warehouse is located at 1071 NW 31st Ave. B-3 Pompano Beach FL 33069.
2. Where are you all located?
Our head office and pick up center is centrally located at #8 Coconut Drive Endeavour Chaguanas.
3. What are your office contact numbers?
Our contact numbers are 868-222-9234 and 868-760-4416.
4. What are your opening & closing hours?
We’re open Mondays to Fridays 9:00am to 5:00pm and Saturdays 10:00am to 3:00pm.
1. What is the turnover time from item reception at the US warehouse to an item being shipped out?
Once delivered to our US warehouse items are usually shipped out within a 24-48hr window not withstanding any unforeseen delays such as it being a peak shipping period for e.g. Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc.
2. How long does it take after clearing items through customs until it’s delivered?
Packages are usually delivered within a 24hr period once they are in hand locally.
1. What is the freight charge?
The freight charge is the fee incurred for shipping items from the U.S to Trinidad and is based on apply the appropriate rates to an items actual weight.
2. What are Import Duties & Vat?
Import Duties & Vat are charges applied to imported items by the Government of Trinidad and Tobago. These charges are collected by the Customs & Exercise Division on behalf of the Ministry of finance in accordance with the relevant customs and excise laws and customs Tariff (a list of items and their applicable charges). These taxes are charged as a percentage of the cost of the goods + the cost of the shipping + the cost of any insurance, this is what is termed the CIF value.
3. Do all items have Duties & Vat?
Not all items are subjected to Duties and Vat; some items are exempted from either Duties, VAT or Both. This is determined solely based on guidelines of the Customs and Excise Division.
4. What is Online Purchase Tax (OPT)?
OPT is a tax applied to the (C.I.F) value of a shipment before Duty and Vat is charged. This is a tax implemented by the Government of Trinidad and Tobago for all goods shipped that:
- Purchased by means of an electronic transaction;
- Imported into Trinidad and Tobago by air transportation;
- Consigned to a consumer; and
- Entered from a transit shed
5. Why do I have to pay insurance on all items?
This is to ensure that customers can be reimbursed in the event of damaged or lost packages. However, it should be noted that members would not be compensated for lost or damaged packages which are not in the care of 868 packages.
6. Whats the cost of delivery?
We offer free delivery to all our customers.
7. What are my payment options?
We offer Linx, Credit Card, and Cash. We also accept certified- managers or company cheques at the discretion of management.
1. Can I collect my package at the office if I am a delivery customer?
This can be facilitated but we would need the request be made via email at least 24hrs before you wish to pick up your package.
2. How would I be notified of delivery?
You will be notified via email of your delivery and your invoice total in addition to receiving a call from the delivery driver the morning of the delivery.
3. What about Saturday deliveries?
We are pleased to advise that we do offer Saturday deliveries.
4. Is there a cut off time for deliveries?
To ensure the safety of both the company’s drivers and the customers or scheduled daily cut of times for deliveries is 4:30pm Monday to Friday and 3:00pm on Saturdays.
5. If my initial delivery is missed when will it be rescheduled?
It would be rescheduled on the next available delivery day in your area.